Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wet n Wild Fergie Collection

Hey everyone! I recently went to the States for a mini shopping spree to hook up my younger cousins with new school outfits and couldn't stop myself from heading over to the cosmetics section of each store we went to. I know, I know...I have an addiction! Haha, but it's an awesome one!

During our little shopping trip I noticed a new Wet n Wild collection at Walgreen's and just couldn't resist! I've been looking for a nice navy blue eye shadow and this one in particular caught my eye. The price tag wasn't bad either! I think it was on sale for something like 3$ which is not expensive at all, especially for a quad! The pigmentation isn't terrible and there's a bit of fallout but for the price it's decent. To the right you can see the swatches on my hand, the darkest colors show up pretty nicely though the mint green is really sheer. My favorite is a toss up between the teal and the navy blue, they're so nice and I'm excited to try them as liners!

Centerstage Collection
Eyeshadow Quad



On the left is Ferguson Crest Cabernet
and on the right is Penthouse Sweet

Along with the quad I chose two of the Fergie lipsticks also by Wet n Wild. I've been into the pinks lately so I couldn't resist this bubblegum pink shade. But then I also noticed this red wine color and thought it'd be something new to try. The lipsticks were also on sale and I think they cost around 2$. You can see the shades swatched on my hand to the right. I'm curious how I'm going to work the red wine color. I've never really worn dark shades but this one called out to me. It seems like a great color to wear this fall, maybe paired with rosy cheeks and a simple cat eye liner.

I'm surprised with how creamy these lipsticks are. I'm never sure if a lipstick's going to be creamy, moisturizing, dried out etc. It's nice that even though they're inexpensive they're still a really nice quality. I don't need to apply a lip balm underneath for extra moisture, nor do I have to apply a few layers to get the color I want. These lipsticks are really pigmented and the color you see is the color you'll get on your lips!


A036 Penthouse Sweet

A041 Ferguson Crest Cabernet




















If you want to see what else is featured in the Fergie collection by Wet n Wild you can check it out here:
http://www.walgreens.com/search/results.jsp?Ntt=fergie

There's a full range of lipsticks, eye shadows, nail polishes, primers and more. For the price I recommend checking them out!

No comments: