Thursday, February 17, 2011

Updates OMG!

Hey everyone! Sorry for the delay in not having posted in a bit, life has kept me busy! I've been working on a compiled haul with the help of my sister. Right now she's taking photography courses so I figured enlisting her help to take photos would be nicer and easier than taking them myself with my old Canon point and shoot.

Don't forget about my giveaway either! For more information, details and more on how you can win an OPI Shattered nail polish click here!

I also realize that I was meant to have a Vegas Haul, but that didn't turn out since I had to return a few of the products (Like the Yves St-Laurent Faux Cils Mascara) and that some of the accessories I bought at Forever 21 broke. Which in turn is super disappointing since there was this one awesome necklace with a bicycle outlined in shiny crystals, but the handlebar broke off. I think it's because it was pewter or something and the metal was too thin.

For my upcoming haul it's going to include two pairs of really cute boots that I bought off of Hautelook. And I must say that this site is quickly becoming a morning routine for me. There's usually something that catches my eye and considering the deals you can get, I save money while shopping. It's a great win win no? Haha! Anyways, there's a pair of Kenneth Cole booties that are super adorable and a faux suede pair of flat short boots with a metal belt accessory. I was apprehensive about purchasing footwear online, not knowing if the sizes would fit, what the material would be, if they would be comfortable etc. But I must say that with those two pairs I'm really impressed. They both fit perfectly, are in excellent brand new condition and even come with the brand new shoe smell! AMAZING! And for designer shoes at 20$ a pop...I think I got amazing deals on both of them!

For Hautelook you can use this invitation to join. It's free to sign up and for a great perk, ask your friends to join and if they buy something, you'll get 10$ for having referred them. The brands change every day and some of the great ones that I've seen have been Juicy Couture, NYX Cosmetics, Urban Decay, Kenneth Cole, Eve Pearl and more. I have a tendency to go for the cosmetics and shoes! Depending on what you're into, there's something for everyone and you can get it at a great price too!

Coming up in future blog posts, I'll also do a review on my recent Sephora purchase. I bought the Valentines kit from Stila which included this really cute blush (The blush had the pattern of different candy hearts...sooo cute!) and two mini lip glazes. And for the lip glazes being minis, they're pretty big too! For pictures and more, you can see my previous blog post here: Stila Make Me Blush

And last but not least, I'm hoping to start on a few tutorials. One of them is a really quick and easy natural look that literally takes five minutes to do in the morning. It brightens up the eyes but still gives enough definition to give your eyes that POP!

No comments: