Monday, August 8, 2011

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

Day 01 - Your favourite eye liner

Hey everyone, so for the first day of this 30 day challenge I'm attempting, I'm to say which is my favourite eye liner.

Well hands down that would be Stila's smudgestick waterproof eyeliner in Sting Ray. I love how easily this liner glides on, the pigmentation, its durability and the fact that it is indeed waterproof.

This is my go to liner that I wear every day and I wouldn't go back to any other liner. I've tried my fair share between name brands from Sephora and lower quality drug store brands and I've always come back to this one.

I never get raccoon eyes at the end of the day and I don't need to reapply during my lunch break. It's a match made in heaven!

If you're looking for a great liner to try, I'd go to your nearest Sephora or Pharmaprix (though not all carry Stila products by the cosmetics counter) and test them out. Or you can check out Sephora's online store or Stila's website (though they don't internationally ship to Canada..hopefully they will soon!) They come in a variety of colors ranging from your basic blacks, browns and blues to gold, silver, purple and copper! They're a bit on the pricey side as well, but for how well this liner works for me, I think of it more as an investment. If you're having to constantly reapply your liner then it gets used more often meaning you then have to buy more of them during the year. Where as I can use my Stila smudgestick once a day without reapplying, so I'm using less and in the long run spending less on liners! Tada! Obviously not the most sound reasoning...but whatever helps me sleep at night :P

No comments: