Thursday, May 2, 2013

New Facebook Page

Hey everyone! So I recently enrolled in makeup courses at Annie Young Cosmetics and so far I'm learning so many new things it's crazy!

My mind has officially been blown when it comes to applying eye shadow and lipstick. I always thought you just slapped it on and so long as they were nice colors then you were good to go. But no, I was sadly mistaken. We're being taught about eye shapes, how to even out the eyes and the same for the lips. It's crazy what makeup can do!

With that in mind, I decided to create a Facebook page to showcase what I've personally done. I'm starting slowly with using family and friends and my hopes are to expand as I broaden my horizons with these courses. Come join me and check out what I've done so far! It'd be great to get some feedback on some of the looks or even requests for looks that you'd like me to do!

You can check out my new Facebook page here: Sarah Christensen 

No comments: