Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annabelle Cosmetics TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon - Dramatic Bordeaux

Hey everyone! So here's another set of the twistups from Annabelle Cosmetics. These three are from the Dramatic Bordeaux collection. This collection features some of their darker shades and would be great if you were looking into creating a vampy look.

Out of the three I have to say Cherry is my favourite and that Vamp is my least favourite. Vamp is a really amazing dark and rich color but it doesn't suit me that well whereas Cherry is more of a color that I could wear for a night out. There's also Royale which is a nice mix between the two. It's more sheer than the other two which are really pigmented so it would be nice for an every day shade if you want a pop of color that isn't nude or too crazy in color.

Below are swatches from on my arm and on my lips.


In order from top to bottom: Cherry, Royale, Vamp



In order from top to bottom: Cherry, Royale, Vamp




No comments: