Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annabelle Cosmetics TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon - Sparkling Corals

Hey everyone! We're finally at the last collection from Annabelle Cosmetic's twistups. This collection is called Sparkling Corals and is a mix of really fun colors. My favourite from this collection is Orange Pop. For someone who wasn't big on bold lip colors until I started playing with the twistups, this one really surprised me. It's a rich, vibrant orange that is really pigmented. I love that you don't have to apply multiple layers to get the color that you want. One sweep and BAM! Bold lips!

Here's a swatch on my arm in order from top to bottom: Bubble, Kiss, Mimosa, Orange Pop and Sorbet



Here are a few swatches on my lips in order from top to bottom: Bubble, Kiss, Mimosa, Orange Pop and Sorbet





No comments: