Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Annabelle Cosmetics TwistUp Retractable Lipstick Crayon - Trendy Basics

Hey everyone! Here's the second to last post for the Annabelle Cosmetics twistups. This collection is called Trendy Basics and features shades that can be worn everyday, dressed up, dressed down and more! Like the collection says, they're good basics to have.

Of the four shades, I have to say my favourites are Breeze and Fizz. I'm not a big fan of Tease of Divine because I don't find them that flattering on myself. They're great colors that can be considered nudes/little pop of colors.

Here's a swatch of the colors on my arm in order from top to bottom: Tease, Divine, Breeze and Fizz



Here's a few swatches of the colors on my lips in order from top to bottom: Tease, Divine, Breeze and Fizz





No comments: