Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Updates

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been really stressed out with work and sick with who knows what. I originally thought it was from drinking spoiled milk but now I really have no idea...

I have quite a few mini hauls from Hautelook that I think I'll just combine into one for another haul. My favorite purchase so far is the new Deux Lux purse I bought! It's humongous and I think I can easily carry two puppies in it...it's that big!

Anyways, I'll work on that and have it up soon with hopefully some pictures taken from my sister. She's been swamped lately with projects and assignments and I don't want to burden her by asking her to do mini photo shoots for me. So we'll wait until her semester is over for her to take pictures for me!

Until then, I'm excited to go away this weekend and get these bad couples of days behind me! Going away with the girls for a bit of shopping, should be fun!

See yas!

No comments: