Saturday, July 16, 2011

Stila Waterproof Liquid Liners


Hey everyone! I went out to the pharmacy the other night to pick up a few things and I couldn't stop myself from checking out the Stila and Lise Watier counters. Ugh I love their liquid liners and if it wouldn't have broken the bank I think I would have purchased all of their available colors!

I knew I wanted one liquid liner but I wasn't sure what color I wanted and there was a variety to choose from. Lise Watier had a purple, navy blue, black and green shimmer eye liner to choose from while Stila had a few others. Among them were brown, teal, bronze etc. I fell in love the with light blue one called Bora Bora and the purple one called Royal. The teal was really adorable too since it was a different shade..but oh man. When I put on Bora Bora...my eyes just popped!

They're a bit on the pricey side, costing a whole $29 each and the package itself is pretty small quantity wise. There's 0.05 fl. oz  or 1.7ml. My old black liquid liners that were drug store brand had twice the amount that the Stila ones do, but sigh....I fell in love!

Now Bora Bora is part of Stila's new Summer 2011 collection and you can find out more about their summer collection here.

Here's a swatch of what Bora Bora looks like. It's an amazingly bright blue with micro glitter in it. I'll admit I'm not the biggest fan of glitter, but it's not chunky glitter or anything that steals away from the color. If anything, the small micro glitter pieces enhance the color and your eyes when the light reflects off of them!

If you can, I would definitely suggest checking out their liquid liners! And did I mention that the formula is water proof so it lasts all day? Even with my makeup remover wipes a bit of tint stays on my lids...and we're talking about me applying this liner at 8 in the morning and removing it at 11 o'clock at night. Plus it was still there in all it's glory meaning I didn't have to apply a shadow on top of it to seal in the color, and I had to use my Philosophy make up remover to remove it from my lids!

To find out more on Stila's waterproof eye liners or to purchase them you can go to Stila's website or find them on Sephora's website.

Stila Cosmetics website
Sephora website

No comments: