Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thank you Essie!

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Essie! I entered their Like Me Facebook contest and won a free bottle of their limited edition nail polish called "Like Me". It's this really cute coral color with a bit more orange to it than red and I can't wait to try it!

If it's anything like Too Too Hot then I know I'm going to love it and it will quickly become one of my go to colors when doing my nails!

Check out Essie on Facebook here and be sure to enter when they have their next contest, giveaways and more. The next winner(s) could be you! http://www.facebook.com/EssieCanada

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats on the Essie polish! I have yet to try their polishes, but everyone raves about them and I always look at them at my drugstore...I really should pick one up! =)

Unknown said...

Hey Melanie!

Thank you! And Essie nail polishes are great and come in an assortment of colors. Plus they're even better if you can find them on sale!

Melsusu said...

Congrats! Is the facebook link only for Canada? Darn. =/ I really want to nab a bottle of Essie but I can't part with $7-9 for a bottle. I can just see the meal I could have had instead, hahaha. :)

www.melsu-melsu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi Melsusu,

Yes unfortunately it was for Canadian residents only. And the polishes are a bit on the pricey side :/